Last update: 17.10.2017
2017 CGCA-South Workshop will be held on 21 October in Wuerzburg!
- 29th CGCA Annual Conference will be held on 16-17 June in Bremen!
- CGCA Young Researchers Award is open for application!
- 2016 CGCA Annual Report is available. Report
- The 28th Annual Conference was held successfully on 10-11 June in Duesseldorf:
- The 28th Annual Conference will take place on 10-11 June in Duesseldorf:
- The board meeting was held on 23-24 January, 2016 in Cologne
- The invited speaker of 2014 annual conference, Dr. Jiayin Yuan, were awarded the Hermann-Schnell Doctoral Fellowship from German Chemical Society (GDCh) on August 31th, 2015 at the Deresden Chemitry Forum. ( Details )
- On October 5th, nineteen members visited Chemiepark Marl-EVONIK Industries AG.
- The 27th Annual Conference was held successfully. Report
- The 27th Annual Conference will be held on 28-29 August in Jena: First announcement
- From 18.05 to 25.05 eight members, financed by "Chunhun Plan" of Ministry of Education of China, visited Shanxi Normal University, Ningxia University, and
Beifang Univesity of Nationality. (Details ; Photos)
- The 8th Annual workshop of Chinese Chemists in NRW will be held on
9 May, 2015 in Dortmund.
Poster (Author: Zongyi Ruan)
- The 27th Annual Conference will be held on 28-29 August, 2015 in Jena.
- The 2014 Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize winner, Prof. Dr. Christof Schulz (University of Duisburg-Essen), has accepted the invitation as a referee for 2015 Young Researchers Award.
The 2015 Young Researchers Award is open for application !
- The party for Chinese New Year: Details Registration
- On January 17th, 2015 Rongchao Pan participated the 2015 Energy Theory-discussing Meeting hold by Chinese Association for Renewable Energy in Germany e.V. in Frankfurt.
- The Berlin branch organized karting on January 4th, 2015.
- On November 6th and 7th, 2014 the president of our association participated the DACH-Seminar organised DAAD in Bonn. More
- Summary on 2014 Annual Conference of GCCCD
- The 2014 GCCCD annual conference will be held from Oct. 4 to Oct. 5 in Berlin. Registration!
- The 7th GCCCD-NRW annual conference was held on May 17 in Bochum.
For more events, please refer to the Chinese version.